My Memorable Camping Experience


Just the thought of moving away from the routine life cheers me up. Exploring a new place, admiring the beauty of nature, meeting people from different walks of life is something that lightens up my mind. I wanted to go camping since a long time and finally, I went for the same through By The Foothills. This being my first camping trip, I was quite wary of the facilities and the people. The organisers of the camp were extremely helpful and guided me for every concern. I never thought this camping trip will soon become the most wonderful experience of my life. It can be rightly said that By The Foothills is amazing when it comes to hospitality and facilities.

The best thing about this camping experience was its location. The tents were surrounded with greenery and the spot was just perfect to the core. For anyone who wants to witness actual peace of mind, this camping experience is a must for you. Not just that, the organisers of the camp also made sure that the tents were clean and aptly managed. The camping experience with By The Foothills was rejuvenating by all means. Apart from the cosy tents, the organisers also provided us with delicious food. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food was provided. We explored the nearby areas on foot and enjoyed the trek by all means.

Living so close to the mesmerizing environment, you are bound to forget your life troubles. Gazing the stars at night was another highlight of the camp. Stargazing coupled with sunrise in the morning, surely made this camping trip an experience to remember.

Not to forget, the management also provided us with a lip-smacking barbecue facility which added to the fun. Having a warm cup of tea while witnessing the sunset took away all my mental stress. Most importantly, all the food was prepared from scratch and was made with fresh ingredients. Camping near Mumbai with By The Foothills made me realise how important it is to unwind sometimes from the busy life.

Comments

Popular Posts